Saturday 3 March 2012

Rihanna: "Single life is so overrated, It sucks."


It is reported that pop star Rihanna, on The Jonathan Ross Show has stated she is presently single and hates being single. She is credited with saying "Single life is overrated, It sucks. I have such incredible experiences in my life. You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now.""

These stars, they can't stay single, they can't stay married or in a relationship.

I understand though, some experiences you want to share, they're just so wasted alone. She says she would love to date someone cool, fun, funny. Gentlemen out there, what are you waiting for - oh I guess you don't want to be married for only two months, that's why you're waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment