Tuesday, 14 February 2012
Imo Declares Free Education At University Level
Imo State Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha has declared free education up to University level in Imo state.
More info at the break.
Conditions For the Grant:
1) The student’s Father must be from Imo or both parents must be from Imo.
2) He/She must be attending Imo state owned schools
3) He/She must be certified by the traditional ruler of his place, by local liaison officer of his community that he/she is truly from that community in Imo state.
4) For Imo university student of Imo state, each will get 100,000 per school year, out of which 70,000 will be the bursary for the school fee and 30,000 as loan/grant from the state.
5) After graduation and the graduate start working, only once he/she start working, then the graduate can pay the 30,000 grant to Imo state coffers, if he can only remember what help he received.